Thursday, January 28, 2010

MazeGASM Volume 2



Okay, so I've been posting these doggone mazes everywhere, and still I haven't been getting any responses. So, I'm going to try a little harder with the poster designs. Here's a new collection of 6 mazes. They're a bit more interesting than the last batch and will hopefully get more attention, as well as getting some of that discordian imagery out there.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/26010746/MazeGASM-Volume-2

Help me and POST MORE MAZES. Quantity is the only thing that will work. I've been putting these up around campus in highly trafficked areas, and areas where a lot of bored college students hang out when there's nothing to do. And you know what? A week later most of them are still on the walls. This means A) nobody cares and B) the janitors are lazier than I could have ever imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment