Sunday, January 30, 2022

New mazes!

 Hey there maze nerds, how have you been? I have to apologize for a lack of updates. I should never have forgotten my commitment to mazes, but I got lost in that most difficult and twisty maze of all: life. 

lol sorry that's real stupid

Ok, so the first maze I need to share with anyone is actually fairly old. I completed it probably not long after I stopped updating this blog. As you can see, it is a face maze:

Have fun with that. I think the face conveys the madness of trying to solve such a maze, and the joy of solving it. You can also find it on imgur here.

Next up, we have two mazes I drew as artwork for my new Lucidet album, Life Death Chaos Order. That record is the sum of about 7 years of work, as I honed my "noisy drone" style. If you're a fan of experimental music, check it out! The final artwork is modified and uses the mazes as a background, but here are the original mazes. I've started messing around with colored sharpies instead of just black, so that's a fun change of pace.


The intended path is from Life to Death, and from Order to Chaos, but either way works. It's also on imgur here. Have fun!

With that all out of the way, I guess it's worth mentioning that I can't promise to keep this blog updated anymore. I'm just not drawing enough mazes. I do have maze related ambitions, but it's hard to stay motivated with so much going on in life. What I will try to do is keep you posted when I do have something to share, instead of sitting on it for years. 

Keep on doing mazes, I'll see ya next time!


1 comment:

  1. Those are some wicked cool mazes :) Great job with the texture on the face and those crazy colors making up the smooth shapes.

    ReplyDelete