Monday, June 13, 2011

New mazes

I finished a couple of new mazes. I've been trying to make money off this stuff and apparently in order to do that I need to learn how to use some fancy vector software. It's kind of tricky. Anyway, the last couple of hand drawn mazes I did I converted into vector and then into .png, and the other maze I did was actually drawn in Inkscape. I was going to save up for a drawing tablet but my mouse is acting up so I have to save up for another one of those first :( Click on any of these for a bigger version, and as usual they're also on DeviantArt.






Keep an eye out for a couple new mazes I'm working on. They're both pretty big and they'll definitely give you a challenge! Also I'm probably going to review some more maze books.

No comments:

Post a Comment